Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Reading Lesson

Though Gwen doesn't want to roll over, every other cognitive development is right on schedule. In no time at all, she'll be asking me to read books her.

...well, if she's anything like her parents, she'll want us to turn the pages so she can just look at the pictures.

I figure reading will be good for her. If she isn't going to crawl away, she will have to find something to do to entertain herself while she just lays there. Then, I remembered a quick reading lesson I saw on TV once. A couple dozen watches of this clip, and she'll be able to write her own autobiography by age 3! Why should I parent when TV is willing to do it for me?

1 comment:

Alison said...

Never heard or seen this brilliant piece of literary genius. Who needs the regular version?
Is G feeling OK?