Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Orlando Day 2

On the second day of our trip, I spent some more time sweating in a giant convention center while Brett and Gwen walked around Orlando, I'm sure doing their own fair share of sweating. First they walked over to The Peabody, a very nice hotel just across from the convention center I was working in. The hotel is world renowned for their ducks...of course. They have a bunch of ducks that live on their roof. Twice a day they are led down to the lobby to eat and play in the fountain. I was able to see them one of the last days we were there. It was adorable!




Brett also found this cool building that looked like it was upside down. In front there was a man with a bunch of exotic bird that would take pictures with people for money. I'm not sure if G was sold on the birds. On their way home they got stuck in a giant thunder storm. They were both soaked. When I got home that night the cup holders in the stroller were still filled with water. Tip for next Orlando visit, always carry an umbrella.


2 comments:

hillary barney said...

I have seen those ducks. It is a lot of fun.

chucho said...

i want and need to see you.