Sunday, April 11, 2010

oh please

Brett and I were just outside spray painting some frames when our totally awesome, loving and kind neighbors came outside. She had the nerve to say to us, as she was walking away of course, "Nice smell." I could have jumped over our fence and killed her right then. Instead I used my awesome sense of come backs and started laughing and said, "YOU are going to talk to me about smells? HAHAHA! You're ridiculous!" She then retorted with (and be sure to say this with a wah in your voice) "I'm going to complain to the home people about you (WAH)." To which I laughed again and said, "yeah, ok," and being the totally awesome person she is, she said, "yeaaahh." I just laughed at her. Of course I'm so mad that I'm shaking and I want to puke, but no way was I going to let her say ANYTHING to me about anything! Brett said we should have said, "Oh would you rather we do it inside, every few hours, every day!" Since that is how they smoke these days and it comes through our vents. So cool. Anyone want to buy our condo? We've made it reeeaaaal pretty. Sure it comes with these awesome neighbors, but if you complain enough, they will probably get evicted. At least that's what we're praying for!

And to end this post on a good note, here's a totally cute pic of Gwen eating a strawberry.

4 comments:

BLADERUNNER said...

I swear there is a baby picture of Brett with that same exact face.

Nicole said...

she is darling!!! sorry about the bummer neighbors...there are several houses in our neighborhood for sale and it's AWESOME here! don't think we have a smoking neighbor among us... ;) we'd love to have you guys! hope it works out soon!

Lindsey said...

why are people so rude? You did the right thing, I wouldn't have been able to let a comment like that go either. At least you have the most adorable child!

Alyssa said...

Love the strawberries with all that sugar on top!--adorable! The neighbor issues--not so Adorable. At least you have Gwen to brighten the day.