Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I should TRY to find the joy

But I just want to complain. I'm so freaking pregnant. I'm grumpy. Very grumpy. I'm sore all over. I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm mean to my little family which makes me sad. All of my nails have broken, which is not supposed to happen when I'm pregnant. I normally have awesome nails while I'm pregnant. I have a broken blood vessel on my cheek which looks terrible. I'm fat. I'm lonely. I'm stressed out about all that needs to be done before the baby is born. I'm stressed out about everything. I'm nervous about having MAJOR surgery to have this baby. I'm worried about being a mom to TWO small and very needy children. I could cry at the drop of a hat. I could scream at the drop of a hat. I can't believe how fat the contestants still are on The Biggest Loser and how stupid they all are. I hate that I can hear my neighbor's tv ALL THE TIME! I'm sad Gwen isn't going to be the center of our world soon. I'm worried what having this second baby will do to her.

The thing I look most forward to in a day is watching certain shows on tv, so that's why the Biggest Loser came into play. The thing I look most forward to in my week is going to the doctor and getting away from Gwen for 2 hours. What a glamorous life I lead.

Talk to me in 2 weeks and 1 day, maybe I will have found some joy by then.

Although this picture does bring me some joy.

2 comments:

JerzyGrl said...

Hang in there, you are almost there! If you need a break though, you should bring Gwen over here to play with Madeline and you can go relax for a few hours. Email me: elisesmith23@gmail.com. I'd love to see you!

Alyssa said...

I know you've been there and back by now...but, I hear you! We all feel that way sometime...Life gets complicated and it's hard to let it go and lay it all down in order to find the joy. I hope your days are looking a lot brighter now that you have your baby in your arms and you've begun a whole new chapter of your lives together!