Wednesday, June 27, 2012

am I invisible

Brett asks me that a lot when he's had a bad driving day. I feel like that lately just in everyday life. Numerous calls and FB messages and emails and texts to people that just ignore me. If I take the time to reach out to you in one way or another, how about you be a descent human being and acknowledge it. It's not that hard. A text takes 2 seconds. An email take 3. A phone call, I know is asking a lot, but buck up, be an adult. And don't try and convince yourself that you are too busy. I have 2 kids and I work from home almost full time. I'm not too busy to acknowledge someone. Just asking for a little reciprocity in my relationships lately. So there.

PS- I know I'm not perfect and I occasionally forget to respond to FB messages... it's just happened a lot to me lately so I'm complaining. Sorry if I've snubbed any of the 2 people that still read this nearly dead blog! Love to you all, of course!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I would leave more comments if you stopped making me prove I'm not a robot. I can never read those stupid things. Love you!