Monday, July 16, 2007

Never Again



Every month someone in my office gets to design a shirt and have it printed at the expense of Fluid. This month I offered Brett's, and kinda my, expertise to print it. I thought it would be fun. I was wrong. It took 13 hours and a whole lotta stress. You see, when you are creating something like a shirt for yourself, there isn't any stress. It doesn't matter if it looks like crap, cause it's for you. But when you are getting paid and the client expects it to look professional, it's a whole different ballgame. In the end it all worked out, and we got paid a whopping $125 for 13 hours of work. Don't do the math, it will make you cry a little. At least it did me. I do have to admit that it was fun to spend so much time with Brett, even if we did have to spend an entire Saturday at the U's print lab.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew! You managed to capture the best looking part of my legs.