Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 2- Christmas Challenge Weigh In - UPDATED

10.5.07
OK, so I figured I better post this before too many people start thinking that last weeks post about my weigh-in is this weeks post. I decided to weigh in tomorrow. I went to dinner with an old friend last night, and ate more than I usually do. Not bad, just more. So instead of feeling horrible (See Carolyn's post) about myself this morning from a small gain I decided to wait until tomorrow to weigh. So stay tuned...

10.8.07
I'm down another .8 for the second week in a row! Hoping for a full pound sometime soon, but still stoked about the .8!

2 comments:

Bri said...

Yay! Congrats on the loss :) If I saw .8 loss each week, I'd be thrilled!

Carolyn said...

Congrats on the loss! Good for you and way to go for not getting upset about the little gain. It was only temporary!! Good for you Tara!