Monday, December 17, 2007

Another year down, eternity to go...



That's right, another year of wedded bliss has been celebrated. Brett and I were married 2 years ago yesterday. In celebration of the blessed event, we slept in, stayed in our pj's all day, skipped church and slept most of the day. Then we made ginger bread houses and ate Wendy's. We're high class people. Can't get much more fancy than Wendy's for a special dinner.

We think my gingerbread house is the best. Brett thinks his looks like a 1970's Ogden, Utah home. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not very exciting. But you be the judge. Mine has the candy cane fence.



We had a great day and I'm so grateful for such an amazing, loving and kind husband. I still wonder everyday why he choose me, but I sure am glad he did!!

I love you babe!

2 comments:

bonanzadance said...

Who would have thought that the key words to your heart would have been, "Do you know where Lowes is?"

Ann said...

Congrats on 2 years. The years get better as time goes on. The anniversary celebrations do, too. Erik and I are still in the "Dinner at Wendy's and sleeping in" phase, too.