Thursday, January 3, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

We spent Christmas in California with my parent's this year, and we had a blast! The weather was perfect! Here are some pics. We went to the beach on Christmas, we went to the Regan library, Olvera Street, Union Station, and Santa Barbara. It was a lot of fun. We/ I missed Stella so much. Our friend Lacy babysat her while we were gone, which we really appreciate! And my friend Megan watched the birds. So the whole family was well taken care of. HA! I'm not sure if Stella was happy to be home or sad to leave her new friend Piggy, but when we got home with her, she went right to sleep and slept for the next 2 days! She was just so worn out!









3 comments:

Megan Zurcher said...

Looks like it was fun!

Alley said...

I am still trying to understand: Christmas and the beach. I've never experienced that before!

Ann said...

I missed you both, but mostly Brett...not in a weird, gross, old man hitting on me sort of way, but more of a I like to have Brett do work for me way.

I miss Tara most of the time, since I don't see her very much, and I have to get Tara time vicariously through Brett. Tara - let's get together more (I got your little post-it note on my computer, by the way. It's always good to hear from you.)