Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Change... boooo.....



Change is not my favorite thing. In fact I try hard to make things not change. However one thing I can not stop from changing is my family.

It all started a few years ago when my brother Jason decided he was done with Utah and moved back to California to continue with his schooling. He was the first to leave. I could handle one brother leaving, it was a bummer, but I had three others here to fill the void. Now my brother Tim has found a job in Santa Barbara and is leaving Utah this weekend. I thought I would be ok with it, I was wrong. My brother Steve thinks he is done with Utah too and is planning on moving to Texas as soon as he can. Now I am really unhappy. I will only have one brother here, ONE! I went from four to one in a matter of months! If my oldest brother decides to leave Utah, I just might die!

In honor of Tim leaving we had a little dinner at Steve's house on Sunday. We had a great time, but saying goodbye was not fun. Although Tim did point out that he's not leaving for good and it's not like I will never see him again, but it's still change.

5 comments:

bladesfam said...

maybe you should come back to Ca too. I am working on getting my parents back out here too

jennaloha said...

Don't worry. You still have Jeff.

Anna said...

Jenna's right. This just opens up more time for you to spend with Jeff. And that my friend is the silver lining.

The Youngs said...

That stinks. It is hard living so far away from family.

Matt and Dana said...

I love this picture, why is Will always making a face...does he do that on purpose. I wish I could be there. Well maybe not in Utah, but with all of you. Gwen is so cute I can barely stand it! I just want to squeeze her. Love you