Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Big sister envy



My big sister is the coolest. Her and her family, minus her oldest son, came to visit last week. Unfortunately it was as a result of her husband's father passing away, but it was still great to see them all. It was the first time she had met Gwen. She took her for an afternoon to really get to know her.

It was so fun to see all of them, I wish they lived closer so I could see them for things other than funerals, but I will take them however I can get them.

Love you Dana and fam.

P.S. I look horrendous is these pics, I know. And she doesn't just looks smaller than me, she IS smaller than me. She even got the blue eyes that I always wanted, but at least I got the better hair. Maybe not in this picture though....

1 comment:

Megan Zurcher said...

Tara, you don't do your eyes credit. I've always noticed them. They are the most beautiful brown. My 2 sisters both have blue eyes, while I have hazel. They're the ones who wear contacts and I have better than 20/20 vision. Hmmm....