Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let me just say...


I CAN'T WAIT for New Moon to come out! I just finished listening to the book on tape at work, and while the first half of the book took me months to get through, the last half took me 2 days! I understand that it's not an award winning novel and that it's lame, teenage drama. But I don't care! I love it! Can't wait for the movie! Only 9 days!!! Not that I will see it in 9 days, but still, exciting!

Yes, I am a 14 year old girl in a 29 year old body. What?

4 comments:

Jamie Onken said...

I am so excited too!

Lindsey said...

I can't wait either!

Nicole said...

haha!!! i wish i had your phone number!!! i so want to call you right now!!! i know exactly what you mean about being a 14 yr old stuck in a woman's body! hahaha!!! i already called the sitter and told mikel when he's taking me. :) k, just sent dayna a text to ask her for your number...hope she can text it back soon!

Ann said...

Oh, sweet Tara. I was in your position once. Then I read book 4 and things took the final dive. I hope you enjoy the movie.