Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And forever just keeps getting better




*photo disclaimer* I realize these are the same photos I posted for our anniversary 2 years ago, but in order to get other photos up, I would have to scan them in and I'm just too lazy to do that. And these ones are pretty anyways.


4 years ago I married the coolest guy in the world... and he just keeps getting cooler. It's hard to believe that it's been that long but pretty much every moment has been amazing with Brett. He's the best father and husband anyone could ever ask for. I'm so grateful he chose me and that we get to spend eternity together.

To celebrate, Brett and I went to dinner while our neighbors watched Gwen. We had a great time, it was weird being without the little G, but so delightful all at the same time.





P.S. Computer problems have been solved!!!! Blogging as usual can continue. Don't worry Anna, I have had my old Mac for about 8 years and I have never had a problem with it. I think this issue was just a fluke with our laptop. Macs are and will always be better than PC's, no matter what any PC nerd tries to tell you. HAHAHAHA!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Happy, happy anniversary! I know I've said it before but you and Brett are perfect for one another and it's obvious that you are so in love. Now you have cute baby Gwen in the mix and you guys are a couple of fantastic parents. Go you!

P.S. Good to hear about the Mac. Now I just have to wait until 1) we can afford it and 2) you can teach me how to use it. Disclaimer: If I throw my PC out with the garbage before said stipulations, I am entitled to a Mac.

Lindsey said...

this makes me happy :)