Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

We decided to stay home this year and just celebrate with the 3 of us, since we'll be going to San Diego for my half marathon in January. We had a great time! On Christmas Eve I made a huge dinner with turkey, stuffing, potatoes, yams, and my mom's famous rolls. Everything you could ever want. We had our lovely neighbor friends over and ate until we got sick.




Christmas morning came and we opened presents and enjoyed the rest of our day together. Brett was shocked by the totally rad gifts I got him, a Gocco, and some new Chucks. And I was thrilled with the SL Running Co gift card, diamond for my ring and ipod shuffle he got me. Our parents spoiled us with tons of other gifts to open so our present opening lasted for a while. Gwen didn't quite get how to open the gifts, but it was fun to see her try. We got her a Walk n' Ride toy. It's like a walker for babies. It's hilarious and she loves it! We think it makes her feel free, since she can finally walk on her own.



3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks like fun! I hope you enjoyed your simple Christmas...A half marathon in January!?!? sounds like a great excuse to escape the cold and head to California to me. Good for you!

Scott Shirley said...

OMG She is like the cutest thing ever!!! Except for all my other grandkids. (disclaimer) However I love her and her cute pictures. Keep them coming!

Jodi said...

Merry Christmas sweet friends! Love ya