Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Did I mention

We're having a BOY!? Yeah, so pretty much everyone already knew that, but since this is my "journal" that I will eventually, one day, print out, I thought I would mention this little tidbit.

So here is HIS picture at 18 weeks.


One day he won't be happy that I posted that picture on the internet.



Foot


Profile


And my picture today, at almost 24 weeks.


I'm feeling really good. Most of the time I forget I'm pregnant, until the end of the day. By the end of the day my back is killing and my stomach muscles feel like they are stretching like crazy. Which I guess they are.

I've kind of been in denial that we are having a boy, so I haven't done a lot of shopping for him, but tonight I had the itch to shop. So we all went to the Children's Place and then Target. I didn't find anything outstanding at the Children's Place (at least in newborn sizes), but at Target there was quite a few things I liked. It was fun shopping for a little guy. Totally different than shopping for Gwen. When I shop for her I want her to look cute. As I shop for this little guy, I want him to look cool, not too girly or wimpy. It's weird.


And because what would a blog post be without a picture of Gwen, here she is tonight. She was helping Brett bake some Czech treats for his office. She loved putting the flour in the mixer.


5 comments:

Alyssa said...

It is so different expecting and preparing for a boy...it is wierd. It looks like you found some cute, oh no wait, cool things for your little dude! I love the pictures of Gwen helping her daddy--something about it is so sweet--all I can think is these kids are really the best spice of life!

Annie said...

I love Gwen's curly hair! So adorable. And is that a RED mixer I spy? I'm kind of jealous...

Melissa said...

I did not know!!! Yea, boys are great!!!

Kylee and Skylar said...

So excite for you guys! Boys are so much fun:) Oh and ps...you are tiny for being 24 weeks!!!!!

Kristina said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun. Shopping for them is very different though. Looks like you found some cute things!