Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Drama Relief

After a long, silly day... I'm really glad I get to come home to this face.



And as long as we are talking about her, do you even remember when she looked like this?


Or how about this?


And this seems like a VERY distant memory.


So when things at work or in life are upsetting and I feel like someone is trying to bring me down to make themselves feel better, I just have to think about this wee one. Or I can remember that I am growing another wee one in my not so wee belly. That's when it hits me and I remember what is really important in this life...

My girl and this guy.

Who can mostly make me happy no matter what is swirling around in my head. Mostly.


3 comments:

jennaloha said...

I just can't get enough of that girl! Love her!

And I forgot to add my condolences- sorry about losing Teil. Poor birdie. Give Miranda my best.

Alyssa said...

love that post! She just keeps on getting cuter and cuter!!! Can't wait to see the next little wee one :)

Scott Shirley said...

I love these pictures, can't wait to see you this weekend!