Monday, December 6, 2010

This explains it all


With only 9 days left until I have this baby, this picture shows how we all have been feeling around here. The hospital called tonight to pre-register me for NEXT WEEKS c-section. When she said, next week, I almost fell over. I'm counting down the days, heck, I'm counting down the hours until I get to be not pregnant again, but when it's put in those terms... next week... it makes it a little hard to breathe. Ok, a little harder to breathe because let's be honest, I can't breathe right now anyways. I am trying to get everything ready, but I'm not doing too great of a job at it. I'm tired. Really tired. This baby doesn't like to move with me. He fights me whenever I move a direction he doesn't like, making it even harder to breathe or stand or sit.

So while all I want to do is complain, cause that's what I do, I do want to say that I am very grateful for this time in my life. I'm grateful for this experience and for this baby. I'm grateful for the friends and family that have been so supportive and helpful. And Gwen, sweet dramatic Gwen, I sure get bugged with her during the day, but every night I miss her. Except for last night, when she decided to wake up and stay awake until about 3 am.


Oh and Stella sure is a peach these days. Gwen tortures her all day but she just takes it. I love that little monster!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Oh the bitter-sweetness of life! So glad you made it through! Isn't it amazing how depending on the day, just one day can change just about everything!!!