Monday, August 4, 2008

Chi-caaa-go

A few weeks ago I went to Chicago for a business trip. Technically we were in Rosemont, just a few minutes outside of the city. We were there for the Craft and Hobby Association trade show. All the manufacturers put up big booths and display their new products for the next season and the retailers come and put in their orders. It was loads of work, but it was really fun too. I was able to go with my friend that I work with, Hillary. One of the nights we went to the city and had Chicago style pizza (the best pizza I have ever had, EVER) and saw the musical, Jersey Boys. It was 100% enjoyable! Unfortunately we didn't get to see much of the city, but the little bit we did get to see was way cool. I definitely want to go back and explore.






3 comments:

Anna said...

Um yes, you should go back and explore so that I can come up and meet you there.

Cindy Bean said...

Jealous! I wish I could have gone, but at the same time, I'm glad I got to stay home. I feel that my eyes will be opened soon enough.

Nicole said...

k, so what do you do? looks like something with scrapbooking...how cool is that?! to get paid to scrapbook!