Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Madison High class of 1998

This last Saturday was Brett's 10 year reunion! We had a lot of fun, Brett more than me, since he knew people and I didn't. I couldn't believe how many kids there were. Everyone had at least 3 kids, which blows my mind. Brett's best friends Jed and Jared came too. We went to the golfing range and hit some balls after the afternoon part of the reunion. Then after dinner there was an adults only party that we went to as well. They showed a slideshow of pics from their senior year... Brett was so cute, but so dorky! They all were. I had forgotten how bad the 90's fashions were.


This is Jed and Brett with their old friend Liz. More pics to come!!

2 comments:

chucho said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. IM SO GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS.

jennaloha said...

I love adult parties.

I'm glad you went. Blake and I decided it wasn't worth the flight from Las Vegas to go to ours. Maybe we'll attend the 15 year. Wait! That's this year. So... I guess we're not invited?