Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hey! I don't look like a house in these pictures!!





My friend from work, Jenny Weston, is a photographer, but had never taken maternity shots before, so she asked if I would pose for her. I said "Sure!" Brett and I met her early Saturday morning at Memory Grove, took a bunch of photos there and then went downtown to a cool alley. I stole these pics off her blog, hope she doesn't mind... I think they turned out beautifully, I'm so excited to get them printed!! I even wore lipstick for these photos... now that's big time for me!

You can see more on her blog if you like.

11 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Very cute! You guys look great, all 3 of you!

Anna said...

These are great. You are really going to love having these.

Emily said...

You are so beautiful! You will be so happy you took these.

Megan Zurcher said...

I really like the second one. You look beautiful in these!

jennaloha said...

So cute! I never took any belly pictures ever. At least not when I looked good. The photographer did a great job.

Jodi said...

You are super cute...and BTW, thanks for being nice to me:)

Alyssa said...

Cute photos! So great that she asked you to pose for her...These look like you'll enjoy them always.

chucho said...

HAWTT!

Liz D said...

Shouldn't the title now be BT and 3/4?

Your kitchen sure looks purty.

Happy birthday.

chucho said...

I'M SO GLAD WE'RE FRIENDS. SOOO GLAD.

happy late birthday, sweetheart (HAHAHAHAHA)

xoxo

Amber Smith Reade said...

These pictures look amazing - you look great! Jenny does great work. :)