Friday, February 20, 2009

Our little angel


We had paid for some pictures to be taken of me when I was pregnant, but we decided to cancel those because my friend took some awesome pictures of me for free. But because we had already paid for them, we couldn't get the money back. So we decided to use that money to take pictures of Gwen.

When the photographer, Sara Boulter, came over, we both said, "You look so familiar." It turns out that I was friends with the her for one week in 1997. We were in the same group at an EFY in San Diego when we were 17. We even had pictures of each other in our photo albums. It was so funny that we were able to place each other after so many years!

Well she did an amazing job! I've only seen one picture so far, but it's beautiful! And she is wearing the blanket my grandma crocheted for me before she passed away a few years ago. So it's even more special. We can't wait for the rest of the pictures to be up!

3 comments:

Anna said...

If that picture is any indication of the rest of them - I'm positive they will be amazing. I can't wait to see the rest. And what an amazing blanket.

P.S. Grant keeps saying randomly, "Gwen is so cute"

chucho said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THOSE!!!! SHE IS SUCH A BABE!!!

Emily said...

She is so precious!