Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Doggy OZ

It's been a few weeks since our last trip to Idaho. So, why am I just writing this now? It's a very emotional topic, and it's only recently I have found the strength to talk about it. My story starts on Christmas time when my parents got a new puppy.

We got to my parent's house late Friday night. I walked into the room we were staying in, unaware that Annie was already in there. She scrambled under the bed to hide her actions, but I distinctly saw a Bischon Frize giving her a tribal band tattoo around her left front leg. I tried to ignore it, but in the morning, Annie's tail was even docked AND pierced! I asked mom about the company Annie keeps, and all she did is start crying.

Saturday morning, I put Gwen down for a nap. By the time I put my shoes on and got outside to walk Stella, I see Annie trying to sell Gwen to a completely shaved Chow.

She tried to steal my social security card from my wallet.
She stole Tara's sandwich.
She doesn't even care about going outside to go to the bathroom.

The worst offense happened as we were getting ready to leave. Out of nowhere, Annie comes around the corner and tried to shank Stella! During the night, she had stolen my tooth-brush and filed it to a point. Luckily, I was able to get this picture to help convict her of attempted murder and add another 6 years to her probation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she's cute but don't get me started about Annie.