Monday, January 4, 2010

Year in Review

I've been a bit behind with my year in review post, but it's better late than never. So here we go...

Jan. 27, the morning we went into the hospital. I'm as big as a house.

15 hours later our baby was born


Gwenyth Lynn Shirley
8 lbs 20.5" long


Me and my perfect little one.


Ready to go home after 5 days in the hospital.


February: Oma came to help out.


Baby and Daddy... melts my heart.


Gwen's first Valentine's Day. Flowers from her Daddy.


March: First meeting with her cousin Addie.


April: One of their favorite places to sleep, in the bathroom while I showered.


Lots of time was spent with Daddy in the Snugli.


April 19, we blessed Gwen and had a party with all of our friends and family.


May: I had to go back to work. I get to look at this girl's face everyday.


My sweet Aunt Kay took care of Gwen during my first month back to work.


We started the garden.


Gwen was introduced to Big Judd's


and rice ceral.... didn't love either.


June: First time swimming.


July: We went to Rexburg for the worst parade in history. Our nephew Rafe didn't even like the cheerleaders! The content is awful, but it's still fun to watch the mess.


My brother Steve and his family moved away.


I had a trade show in Florida that I had to go to and Brett and G were able to come with me. They spent a lot of time exploring, while I had to work.


The 3 of us in Florida.


August: The first haul from our garden.


September: First visit to CA and the beach.


First tooth!


Brett turned 30!!!!


last haul from our garden.


October: Gwen started crawling.


I went to Portland and Seattle for work and had a blast.


The Gnome Family. I won funniest costume at work. And we were the ONLY FREAKING ADULTS dressed up at the ward Halloween party. Lame.


November: I turned 30, THIRTY!!


Annual day after Thanksgiving Christmas Tree Extravaganza with Brett's family in Idaho.


December: Brett and I celebrated our 4th anniversary.

And our first Christmas together with Baby Gwen.


We had a great year, with a ton of firsts! We can't wait for what this year has in store for us. It's starting out with a bang, hello Europe! More updates and pictures to come.

No comments: