Monday, June 4, 2007

Before, during and almost after

As many of you know, Brett and I have purchased our very own condo! We are now in Centerville, Utah. It's a pretty small town which is totally foreign to be, since I grew up mostly in Southern California. But it's great! She needs a little work, as you can tell by the pics, but it will be super... hopefully.













Aint she a beauty! This is just the family room. We'll show each room as we finish them (gotta keep you coming back for more). This room is almost suitable for an after picture... almost.

4 comments:

A said...

I love Brett sitting by the wall post paneling like he took it down...

Love the place kids, congrats on being one step closer to be effing adults.

Kisses
A

Tara Shirley said...

HA! Come on Aarbear, he was there in spirit when Sara and I were pulling that crap off the walls! HAHA!!

bonanzadance said...

I couldn't be there, I was at school working towards my bachelors degree. That's the little piece of paper that is going to make me millions!!! You guys know--you are already there!

Rachie said...

haha! That wood paneling is CLASSY! I remember we used to have stuff like that in our downstairs. You should have left it to frighten off small children. It was a sure-fire way of making sure you'd never get stuck babysitting. Too bad.