Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Patting Myself on the Back

As most of you know, we have made alot of updates to our new place. Many of them were simply cosmetic, but there are also a few made out of necessity. I would like to direct your focus to the cosmetic changes which are in place thanks to my two hands. I will show them to you now using what would appear to be a "Super Sweet 16" photoshop filter added in for dramatic effect:





















I've installed two light fixtures, a new faucet, and not only replaced the toilet seat but reconnected the back of the toilet to the base. For not having any journeyman experience, I'd say I've done a pretty good job. So, I'll just keep patting myself on the back so you won't have to.


The rese of these pictures are merely here for your viewing pleasure. I'll let you invent your own little story to go along with them.




















2 comments:

A said...

That is a very nifty couch Pumpkin.
LOVES IT!

Tara Shirley said...

It's THE GREATEST couch EVER!!!