Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cool Kids Club

I am 27 years old, I have been graduated from high school for 9 years, graduated from college for 2 years, and now I have a great career. So why is there still the cool kids club!? Why is it that even in a workplace, where everyone is adults, is there is a clique of people that always manage to make you feel like your the last one to be picked for the kick ball team! It's stupid and childish and I'm sick of it. Do people ever grow up, or is this going to be the way it is for the rest of eternity?

3 comments:

Rachie said...

I met a girl at my work who scares the living crap outta me. She makes fun of everybody when they leave the room. You'd think that her MD degree would have helped her move on from high school, but obviously not.
We can be in the un-cool club together.

A said...

Rachie I am that girl...not really calm down. But I love to talk shit I think it is funny. As far as the cool club I prefer not to talk to my fellow workers.

Anonymous said...

Life is always like high school, unfortunately most people never leave it behind...