Monday, March 23, 2009

My Love

There are so many things I love about Little G that I thought I would write a few down.


The way she manages to always get one arm out when we swaddle her, no matter how tight we wrap her. I always find her like this in the morning.

The way she "talks" to me when I hold her close while she is sleeping. I assume she is dreaming and talking in her sleep.

Her long eyelashes. Her chubby cheeks. Her awesome mohawk.


The way she smiles and laughs at me when she doesn't really want to nurse, just wants to be held close.

The way she lightly scratches my arm when I hold her.


The way her binky will slightly fall out while she is sleeping, and she will just let it stay where it is.

The way she flexes her little fingers while she is sleeping.

The way she sticks her tongue out and smacks her lips together.

The way she buries her face when I hold her on my shoulder.

The way her ears stick out.

The way I feel when I settle her down when she gets fussy.


I love our little girl.

5 comments:

The Youngs said...

cute photos! Chloe also somehow manages to get her arm out when we swaddle her. I just don't know how they do it. What a great idea for a post, I might have to copy you.

Unknown said...

I love her socks.

Liz D said...

Wow, that is one SWEET mohawk! What an adorable girl!!!

Signed,
Aunt Liz

Liz D said...

Oh and I can not believe she has Tim's ears!

KHodges said...

I must admit that this post made my eyes a burn a little.