Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!



Today my favorite person in the whole world turned the big 2-9! I had a really hard time trying to figure out what to buy him, but settled on framing some of his photography and prints, a hoody and some new shirts (that he has to pick out cause I don't do a good job of that). Basically he picked out everything I gave him, but he still really liked it all. Tonight I made him dinner and he got to eat off of our red "You are special today" plate. I also made him a cake and got his favorite ice cream to top it all off!

I love you so much Brett and couldn't be happier. Thanks for all you do for me. You make life better in every way!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Happy birthday Brett! Your video message from Grant is forthcoming...

FLYING SQUIRREL said...

Happy Birthday Pile-o-Crap

Liz D said...

How sweet! Happy belated, Brett!