Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Photo Shoot!









Last Saturday Brett, myself and Stella had our photos taken. The photographer was having a sale, so it was super cheap. I'm not sure it was such a great idea for me to have my picture taken at this point, and I have to say it was a horrible idea for me to wear a white shirt! White is not slimming. And I don't think the photographer was very good, there are only a few that we actually like. Good thing we didn't spend much on these. Here are a few that we liked. As always, Stella was the star of the shoot. She is beautiful!

3 comments:

chucho said...

i hope your baby is as cute as stelly.

Alyssa said...

I really like the B&W ome of you guys looking at each other laughing--that is a great one! and yes..Stella does look like the queenbee sitting between you!

Megan Zurcher said...

I love the one with Stella in the front and you and Brett out of focus in the background.