Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vote for ME!

And our baby...

Let me start from the beginning. My sister-in-law is amazing. She enters contests and actually wins them. Her latest win... a trip to Paris! Hopefully she's ok with me sharing that. But it's just so cool! So, she has sent me a few contests to enter. For this one I need YOUR help. It's a radio station that is giving away $2000 for Babinskis. If you vote for me and I end up being one of the top 3 then I go on air where they announce the winner. I really don't want to be on air, but I want to win! So, go here and vote for me, please, please, please, please!!!! Voting starts tomorrow at 7 am and ends on September 26. You can only vote once per email address, so if you have more than one email address, you can vote more than once! HA! (I don't know if that's totally legal) I entered the photo of me that I posted on this blog a few weeks ago, I'm in a pink shirt, pointing at my belly. Sorry, no sick cleavage, like some of the other contestants, and the belly is fully covered, unlike some of the other sick-o contestants as well. I'm not sure what people were thinking with the photos they entered, but whatever. ALSO, be sure to put in a valid email address because they send a verifying email to that address that you have to click on to make your vote count! SO check your email and verify your vote after you click on #92!!

VOTE HERE- I'm #92 so you will have to scroll through to see my pic, or you can just click the little #92 button and not worry about the photo at all!!


Also, please keep voting for Stella!! It doesn't sound like the votes really make a difference, because there will be a panel of judges that determine the winner, but still, I don't want her to feel like people don't like her! HAHAHA.

Vote here for Stelly.

5 comments:

hillary barney said...

entry number 13 looks like Jessica. Weird!!!! I totally voted for you though.

Liz D said...

I'm OK with you sharing. :)

chucho said...

LIZ D I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR PARIS TRIP! OMG HAVE SO MUCH FUN.

i love you t-bone, can't wait to see you. and i'm voting for you in just a sec. and i'm voting for Stelly as well.
xoxo

Liz D said...

Warning. I came across an entry online asking for votes for this contest. You need to step up your *begging* :)

chucho said...

i think you need to do swimsuit/underwear shots to get more votes for this, like those sassy ladies did.