Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some "Week in the life" photos

It's been a pretty bad few days, but in order to focus on something good, I thought I would post some of the photos I took today for my scrapbooking project. I'm pretty excited about it and I hope it turns out as cool as Ali Edward's does. I just wish I could remember to take photos throughout the day.


Morning photo. I never realized how tired I look when I leave for work.


Best lunch ever! Veggie Low Mein and cheese wontons!!! I could eat this every day.


Mmmm... healthy pumpkin pie! I forgot to take a picture in between lunch and pumpkin pie. I went to the gym and ate dinner, THEN came home and made healthy pumpkin pie. I'm so domestic.


Favorite part of the day, a hot bath.


My other favorite part of the day, bedtime!

1 comment:

chucho said...

i want to scrunch Stelly's face in my hands and kiss her nose! LOOK AT THAT FACE! can't stand it.