Sunday, October 19, 2008

Favorite people

Last week I was able to see 2 very old friends that I pretty much haven't even talked to since high school. It was so fun to catch up, they both look the same! Angela (Barnett) Bladen came to visit her parents in Farmington and was able to go to dinner with me and Brett. She brought one of her little guys, Dalin, he is so cute! Unfortunately I didn't get any picture with them, maybe next time we see them, which hopefully won't be in 10 more years.



Two days later, one of my most favorite people ever, came to Park City to shop with her girlfriends, and invited me to join them. Lisa Valdama, LOVE her! She's the same, still totally awesome and it was like we had seen each other everyday. No awk-weird moments, just fun!! This was the weekend of our first snowstorm, so I was very grateful that I was able to get to Park City and home safely. Oh, and she totally started crying when we first saw each other, it was hilarious!! She's the coolest! Can't wait to see her again.

This is what we woke up to last weekend.


A few more weeks ago, another one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE people, Dayna, came to town for a minute. We went to Provo to have dinner and talk. Fun as always. She just did her first triathlon today and I am so proud of her! Wish I could have been there to cheer her on.

3 comments:

Jamie Onken said...

Yea! I love it when I have a new blog to look at! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see your baby when he/she is here!

Megan Zurcher said...

Love the Orbit t-shirt!

Jodi said...

Cute blog...I'm just a little surprised I was not on the favorite people post...but I'll get over it! You are a super cute prego lady BTW!