Sunday, October 19, 2008

Take one down, pass it around....

99 days of pregnancy to go!!!


If anyone is paying attention to the little baby ticker to the left, you will notice that today, October 19, marks 99 days left until the baby is due!! We've made it to 2 digit numbers, no more hundreds of days left!! It's still too long, I'm terribly uncomfortable and pretty much hate being pregnant, but I am so grateful and excited!! I can't wait to meet this little one.

This is what I've got Brett doing today.


Sewing! I don't really know how to sew, but I wanted to make a runner for our table. So I started it, and Brett is finishing it! Like usual. He wasn't too happy with me taking a picture of him being domestic. Sorry babe.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love your belly!

Megan Zurcher said...

Brett looks thrilled! I see he's wearing Shawn's t-shirt. Nice.

Alyssa said...

Things are looking good!!! I am glad to see my brothers are the ONLY guys in the world who sew...looks like he's doing a good job!=)