Sunday, October 26, 2008

My CMYK girls


My 3 girlfriends and I have a monthly tradition. Around the second week of every month we go to dinner and sometimes a movie too. We usually try to go somewhere none of us have ever gone before, and we really like going to small, hole in the wall places. This month we went to a little place that you may have heard of, it's called the Olive Garden. HA! The salad sounded really good to me and the girls were cool with it. We have been going to dinner every month for about a year, and have never taken photos, but this time I remembered!! Here's our first CMYK photo ever.

2 comments:

Megan Zurcher said...

I was fine with going to the Olive Garden. I know everyone says this, but I LOVE the salad and bread sticks. Good times!

Melissa said...

a note to say Hi...How are things with the babe coming? It is fun to find unexpected blogs.