Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A-OK!

This afternoon we had to have another ultrasound. At my appointment last week I was measuring 4 weeks bigger than I should be and the doc was worried. So we went in today and everything is fine! The doctor said the baby is perfect! She is measuring 1 pound 14 ounces (she should be measuring 1 pound 12 ounces) so she is just a tiny bit bigger than she should be, but nothing out of the ordinary. I do have a lot of fluid, but not more than they want me to have, so that is ok too! I'm having the glucose (gestational diabetes) test earlier than normal, to make sure it's not that, but I think everything is ok.

The tech that did our first ultrasound pointed out how cute our babies bum is, and the doctor who did the ultrasound today said the same thing! So apparently she is going to have an awesome butt! Here's hoping at least!! HA! And they did verify that the baby is definitely a girl, so we don't need to worry about that either.

We were able to get the coveted profile picture this time, so enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

A good appointment is good news. Yipee for cute bums.

Lindsey said...

how cute! You can actually she her little face!