Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Update

I went for another NST (non-stress test) on Tuesday and everything looks good. I had a few contractions and some irritability of my uterus while I was there, but they let me go home this time.

The last time I had the test they had to give me some orange juice to get the baby moving, so I figured I would help them out this time. I ate some toast with peanut butter and honey just before we left. Little did I know that I was pumping the baby up therefor making it hard to read her heart rate. Oops. They said any baby that moves that much has got to be healthy. So there you go, now I know that she loves orange juice and peanut butter.

2 comments:

chucho said...

peanut butter is so gross!
orange juice is delicious. i will make her fresh squeezed, so she will know what the real deal is. i am a complete orange juice snob and refuse to drink tropicana or any of that other crap you can buy at the grocery store.
so glad to hear you are doing well. i can't wait to see you!
love you, tara!

Emily said...

So good to hear! I have been so worried about you two!