Monday, December 22, 2008

I am bored out of my mind

So this is the end of week one on bed rest and my official stance on the matter.... it sucks! I've got one and a half more weeks to go and I just might die from boredom. I've had lots of visitors, which I LOVE, but I can't wait until tomorrow for my weekly trip to the doctor. That's the highlight of my life right now... going to the doctor... yippy!

This is how Stella spends most of her day. Although usually she's sleeping on my lap. I think she loves having someone home to hang out with.

4 comments:

Anna said...

It's a perfect time to watch all four seasons of Felicity...

Unknown said...

Sorry you having to do the bed rest. It is boring. Especially if one of your big Elements of Interest is physical action.

I was attracted to your blog because you mentioned boredom but I'm betting you'll rarely be bored again when this baby gets here.

Still you could check out my ThePowerOfBoredom.com if you have a lap top, and maybe it would inspire some really engaging way to spend your time...

All best wishes for your little family.

Letitia

Ann said...

I am volunteering Lacy to provide you with some entertaining tidbits...she always has to do that for me at work.

Megan Zurcher said...

Is the photo flipped? I wish I were in Stella's place right now. I would love a nap, but if that's all I had to do all day, I would definitely get bored.