Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Introducing....

The first "human looking" photos of Baby Shirley!



We had an ultrasound yesterday and at one point the tech changed it over to 3D. If I had known she could have done that I would have asked for it LONG ago. It was neat to see her and kind of get a feeling for what she may look like. I think she has my nose! It's hard to tell though because her hands were up in front of her face, so the tech had to erase her hands, and it kind of messed up her face a little. But it's still really cool!!

8 comments:

bonanzadance said...

Hopefully, she's still that cute after she's born. I don't want one of those ugly babies I see so many people with.

chucho said...

i can't believe THAT comment made the cut and mine didn't. seriously.

Alley said...

OMG I love her! I can't wait to meet her.

Ann said...

She looks like her face is squished against a piece of glass and she has a snaggle tooth. You guys create cute babies...

I am so excited to see her in real life, not Tara's belly life. Can we eat dinner together soon before you birth this thing? I am afraid I will never see you again once you have a little one to take care of.

chucho said...

wow, ann...wow.

bonanzadance said...

That's right Ann, what you see in the picture is exactly what the baby will look like! That's why, in the other sonograms we've had, she has been completely transparent! Lucky for us, she wasn't a premie. I'd rather take a snaggled-smashed-face baby over one that is completely transparent!!!

chucho said...

I don't know, Brett/Tara...a transparent baby would be totally cool for spring 2009. Gucci and Prada are totally going with that concept. Can you imagine, a couture BABY?! that's hot.

Anna said...

Ann! Seriously?