Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Update #3



We had another NST today and an ultrasound. Everything was ok with the baby and with me. There was just one problem... the baby weighs 6 lbs 15 ounces and she still has 4 weeks to go (maybe), which means she could end up weighing 9 pounds!! I'm not sure I like the idea of a 9 pound baby, so I'm hoping she comes sooner than later, but we will just have to wait and see.

I go to my regular doctor tomorrow, so we will see what she has to say. She may say I can move around more, which would be nice.

Today's ultrasound provided some really good pictures of our little one. Her hands were, yet again, in front of her face and her nose looks really wide, which I'm hoping is just the angle. She is kind of frowning in the second picture too. But she is still so cute!! We can't wait to meet her! Oh and the ultrasound doctor said again, that she has LOTS of hair! I can't imagine a DeHart being born with lots of hair, I can't wait to see her!

5 comments:

hillary barney said...

I am so glad everything is going well. I can't wait to meet her either. She will be gorgeous.

chucho said...

i am so excited!!!! i can't wait.

Emily said...

She is so beautiful!

jd said...

That's good news that she is getting so big. Although 9 lbs babies aren't the problem. As sarah will tell you after having two 8 1/2 lb babies, it's the size of the head that hurts the most... so hopefully she has a smaller head than gabi and maria. Oh, and you don't have to try and imagine a DeHart being born with lots of hair, just look at the baby picutures of Gabi and Maria:) Hope your feeling well

Alyssa said...

She looks cute=)You did a great job with your bedrest and it shows she has gotten so healthy...we'll hope she comes soon.