Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No baby...

I had a doctor's appointment today and I was hoping that I would be in labor and they would have to send me down to Labor and Delivery, but no such luck. There was more progress from last week, but the doctor doesn't think I will have the baby this week, which sucks! I was really hoping it would be this week. My new guess is January 27, her due date. And then I will die because she will weigh 9 pounds and it will kill me to give birth to her. I'm feeling very optimistic about this whole thing, in case you can't tell.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hang in there. I know it can be so frustrating at this time of the pregnancy. I hope she comes soon. Good luck, and know we are thinking about you and hoping for you!

chucho said...

hey, if you wanna be in a bad mood, i won't stop you. good luck, girl. 19 days to go. i'm proud of you. i'm ready to be in the delivery room, doing those breathing exercises with you and holding your hand.

The Youngs said...

hopefully she does not wait that long to come. Chloe was 8lbs 4oz and I had 3rd degree tears. The recovery is so bad I do not wish that upon anyone.

Nicole said...

The last few weeks are difficult to wait through...but she'll be here soon & whether or not she's 9 pounds it'll all work out. Recovery can be really difficult too, but IT'S SO WORTH IT! :)YOU CAN DO IT!!! ;)