Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who's Your Mommy?!




Gwenyth is changing everyday and starting to look more and more like me (I think!). So I thought I would post more pictures from today. She is such a good baby and really only gets grumpy when she is hungry and by hungry I mean STARVING. She doesn't wake up until she is 100% starving, which makes it oh so easy to nurse her. She is probably the coolest baby I've ever met and by far the cutest! HA!

And then there is our first daughter, Stella. Our awesome neighbors and Stella's best friend Chicken is watching her while we are at the hospital. They sent us this picture of her yesterday. It makes me laugh every time I look at it!

7 comments:

chucho said...

I LOVE STELLA'S SMILE!!!

i can't wait to come visit you when you are HOME!

Liz D said...

Gwen is ABSOLUTELY precious!!!! <3

BLADERUNNER said...

I think that picture of her on your shoulder looks like Brett - it's the eyes.

Nicole said...

OF COURSE SHE'S GORGEOUS!!! SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER!!!! congrats!!!! how you holding up? c-sections are really not fun....my best advice is listen to the drs about the 6 weeks! HEAL before you do ANYTHING strenuous. k, i'll get off the soap box!
8lbs 20.5in! our boys were 1 oz bigger. that's a great size!!! :) (mike being the c-section baby was .5 shorter- no cone head. ;) )
anyway, congrats! i'm glad she's pretty mello and she sure has some strong dehart in her in my opinion! :) she really is beautiful! love her name too! wahoo!!! congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! besos!

Laceski said...

The baby is cute and all, but I'm with Flavia on this one. I love that schnauzer underbite smile. :) Too cute.

Melissa said...

There is no doubt who her mommy is!!! She is cute. We are so happy for you, this is the best time.

Rachie said...

Awww! She's awesome Tara!